Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: MunchForWellness.com
Why Hazelnuts Can Quickly Improve Your Health
Hazelnuts are an incredibly popular nut all around the world and are grown and consumed in many different countries. They are especially popular for their sweet taste and aroma, but also offer incredible health benefits while providing many different nutrients. Now, lets discuss some of the amazing health benefits of consuming hazelnuts.
1. First, hazelnuts are very nutrient dense. They contain amazing amounts of manganese, copper, vitamin E, magnesium, thiamin and folate to name a few. Hazelnuts are also a great source of monounsaturated fat and dietary fibre, just be sure to consume them in moderation due to their calorie content.
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We hope you love the products we recommend.Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!|
2. Not only are hazelnuts packed with healthy nutrients, but they are also a great source of antioxidants. This allows hazelnuts to protect us from chronic diseases and reduce free radicals in the body. They are a rich source of phenolic compounds, phytonutrients and vitamin E.
3. Hazelnuts may also be beneficial for those individuals with diabetes or those who are at risk of developing the disease. Research has shown that hazelnuts can help to reduce blood sugar levels. Studies have also shown that the oleic acid found in hazelnuts can have positive effects on insulin sensitivity and hazelnuts can all reduce fasting insulin levels.
4. Consuming hazelnuts can also provide positive effects for our heart and overall heart health. Studies have shown that regular consumption of hazelnuts can help to lower cholesterol levels, often attributed to its high levels of antioxidants, healthy fats and fibre. Their good levels of potassium and magnesium are also beneficial for supporting blood pressure.
5. Lastly, regular consumption of hazelnuts may be able to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer. The incredibly high concentration of antioxidants, nutrients and anti-inflammatory compounds may be able to provide anti-cancer properties. As well, hazelnuts are an excellent source of proanthocyanidins and vitamin E, which can effectively protect against oxidative stress and cell damage. Always discuss with your medical practitioner for further treatment and prevention methods in this regard.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.
Video Source: Recipes4Health – To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com. Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.|