These are 3 delicious plant-based (vegan) recipes are from the Plant Based Recipe Cookbook with over 100 whole food, plant-based recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts and more!. To get the entire cookbook plus bonus material including the 30 Day Jumpstart Guide + the Green Smoothie Recipes, and more extra bonuses, click here.
3 PLANT BASED PANCAKES RECIPES
1. VEGAN OATMEAL PANCAKES
Serves 5-6 – Prep Time: 10 mins – Ready in 10 mins
●● 1 Cup of wholewheat flour
●● 1 Tbsp of baking powder
Three 14 ounce resealable pouches of Birch Benders Plant Protein pancake mix. Made with pure plain-based protein and whole grains. Each bag makes 20 Medium pancakes. Birch Benders ... Read more...
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We hope you love the products we recommend.Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!|
●● 1 1/2 Cup of soy milk
●● 3/4 Cup Rolled oats organic is preferred
●● 1 Cup Nut milk almond, coconut, cashew milk are all great.
●● 1 Tablespoon Coconut Palm Sugar or stevia
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour and baking powder. Stir in the sugar, oats, and ground flaxseed.
2. Stir in the soy milk, vanilla, coconut oil, and salt and stir to combine.
2. VEGAN TOFU BREKKIE PROTEIN PANCAKES
Serves 5 – Prep Time: 30 mins – Ready in 10 mins
●● 1/2 pack silken tofu (175g)
●● 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
●● 1 Cup almond milk (or any other non- dairy milk
●● 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil, plus extra for frying
●● 125 g all- purpose flour (gluten- free if needed)
●● 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
●● 1/2 Tbsp ground cardamom
●● 1/2 Tbsp baking powder (gluten- free if needed)
●● 1/2 Tbsp salt
- In a mixing bowl, blend together tofu, vanilla and milk, until smooth and thick batter forms. Use a blend or electric mixer if needed.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients, making sure there are no lumps.
- Pour the tofu mix into dry ingredients and mix well, until you have a thick batter.
- Heat a large frying, non- stick pan and pour very small amount of oil.
- Pour pancake batter into a frying pan (I always use1/4 measuring cup to get same size and shape of the pancake), and fry for about 2 minutes on each side, until bubbles pop over most surface.
- Serve with maple syrup and berries, enjoy!
TOTAL CALORIES: 601
3. VEGAN VANILLA PUMPKIN & CHICKPEA PANCAKES
Serves 1 – Prep Time: 30 mins – Ready in 10 mins
●● 1/3 Cup Chickpea Flour
●● 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
●● 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
●● 1/4 Cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
●● 7 Drops of Vanilla Stevia
●● 1/4 Tsp Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract
●● 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
●● 1/4 Cup Water
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chickpea flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Give it a mix.
- Then add the pumpkin, vanilla, stevia, and water. Give everything a good mix until all is combined and you have pancake batter.
- Heat a pan lightly coated in coconut oil over medium heat. When hot, add 1/2 the batter to the pan. Cook for3-4 minutes or until bubbles form on the edges. Flip and cook an additional 3-4 minutes. Repeat for the rest of the batter.
- To make the protein frosting, just combine the protein powder and water (add slowly so you get the right consistency). Stir and set aside.
TOTAL CALORIES: 252
A SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN, PLANT-BASED DIET THAT’S 100% GUARANTEED TO BUILD MUSCLE, MELT AWAY UNWANTED FAT AND
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE...FIND OUT MORE!
Click here to get the complete Plant-Based Recipes Cookbook bundle.
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.|