1. PREHEAT your oven to 160°C (320°F) fan-forced.
2. COMBINE avocado oil, almond milk, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla into a bowl.
3. ADD the baking powder, cocoa and almond meal and mix through until combined.
4. BAKE for 45 minutes until cooked then remove from the oven to cool.
5. COMBINE frosting ingredients until smooth then ice the cake generously.
6. STORE in the fridge until ready to serve.
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We hope you love the products we recommend.Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!|
7. DOULBLE the recipe if making a double layered cake with frosting.
Visit The Healthy Chef for recipe directions:Source
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.|