1. ARRANGE avocados onto a serving dish.
2. MELT butter in a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
3. BREAK eggs into a bowl then gently combine with a fork.
4. ADD eggs to the pan mixing through lightly with a spatula.
5. STIR gently until the eggs become creamy.
6. REMOVE pan from the heat immediately. You don’t want to overcook your eggs.
7. SPOON eggs into the avocado shells then sprinkle with sea salt.
8. GARNISH with yout choice of herbs.
9. SERVE and enjoy.
Visit The Healthy Chef:Source
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.|