1. ARRANGE avocados onto a serving dish.
2. MELT butter in a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
3. BREAK eggs into a bowl then gently combine with a fork.
4. ADD eggs to the pan mixing through lightly with a spatula.
5. STIR gently until the eggs become creamy.
6. REMOVE pan from the heat immediately. You don’t want to overcook your eggs.
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We hope you love the products we recommend.Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!|
7. SPOON eggs into the avocado shells then sprinkle with sea salt.
8. GARNISH with yout choice of herbs.
9. SERVE and enjoy.
Visit The Healthy Chef:Source
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.|