These are 7 delicious plant-based (vegan) recipes are from the Plant Based Recipe Cookbook with over 100 whole food, plant-based recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts and more!. To get the entire cookbook plus bonus material including the 30 Day Jumpstart Guide + the Green Smoothie Recipes, and more extra bonuses, click here.
Seven Plant-Based Lunch or Dinner Salad Recipes
1. LETTUCE CUCUMBER WALNUT SALAD
Serves 1 – Prep Time: 10 mins – Ready in 0 mins
●● 7 7/8 cup shredded lettuce
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We hope you love the products we recommend.Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!|
●● 3 Medium cucumbers
●● 1 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil
●● 1 1/2 dash of salt
●● 1 1/2 dash of pepper
●● 3/8 cup of chopped walnuts
1. Add lettuce to a bowl. Peel, slice, and add cucumbers.
2. Add olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and mix. Crush and add walnuts. Serve immediately and enjoy!
TOTAL CALORIES: 574
2. KALE AVACADO SALAD
Serves 1 – Prep Time: 8 mins – Ready in 0 mins
●● 4 Chopped Kale
●● 2 Avadado without skin and seed
●● 4 Tbsp of lemon juice
●● 4 Dash of pepper
●● 4 Dash of salt
1. Chop kale.
2. Mash avocado into kale. This will help to tenderize the kale.
3. Add lemon or lime juice. 2 Tbsp is about the amount from a small/medium lemon.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Toss once more and serve. Enjoy!
TOTAL CALORIES: 600
3. TOFU FETA SALAD
Serves 1 – Prep Time: 10 mins – Ready in 10 mins
●● 8 ounces extra-firm tofu
●● 3 tablespoons lemon juice
●● 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
●● 1/4 teaspoon salt
●● 1/4 teaspoon oregano
1. Slice the tofu into 4 slabs, crosswise. Blot between lay-ers of paper towel or clean tea towels until you get out as much moisture as you can.
2. Cut the slabs into 1/2 inch dice. Place in the serving container in which you plan to serve this, in a single layer.
3. Toss with the lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with the salt and oregano. Let stand for 30 minutes, then use as you wish.
TOTAL CALORIES: 347
4. BLACK BEAN & CORN SALAD
Serves 1 – Prep Time: 25 mins – Ready in 0 mins
●● 1/2 Cup of Blackbeans
●● 1/4 Cup of Red Bell Pepper
●● 14 Medium Onion
●● 1/4 Can of Corn Yields
●● 1/2 Tbsp of Pepper or Hot Sauce
●● 1/4 Lime Juice (lime yields)
●● 2 1/4 Sprigs of Fresh cilantro
●● 1/4 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
●● 1/4 Dash of Salt
●● 1/4 Dash of Pepper
- Rinse and drain black beans. Chop bell pepper and onion.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Let stand at least 15 minutes for flavors to combine, then toss and serve.
TOTAL CALORIES: 428
5. RED BEAN SALAD
Serves 2 – Prep Time: 10 mins – Ready in 0 mins
●● 1 Medium Scallion
●● 1 1/2 cup of Parsley
●● 2/3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
●● 1/3 Salt
●● 1/3 Peopper
●● 1/3 Cup of Bluebell Pepper (sliced)
●● 1 1/3 Cup of Kidney Beans
●● 1/3 Celery Stalks
●● 1/3 Cup of Red Pepper Relish
●● 1/3 Tbsp of Vinegar
- Chop celery, seed and chop red pepper, drain canned kidney beans, chop scallions and parsley.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss well; adjust seasonings.
TOTAL CALORIES: 396
6. SPINACH TOMATO SALAD
Serves 1 – Prep Time: 5 mins – Ready in 0 mins
●● 15 Cups of spinach
●● 6 Large scallions
●● 1 1/2 medium tomato
●● 3 Tbsp of olive oil
●● 3 Dash of pepper
●● 1 1/2 Lemon Yields
1. Wash spinach well, drain, and chop. Squeeze out excess water. Chop green onions and tomato.
2. Put spinach in a mixing bowl and add the tomato, scal-lions, oil, pepper, and the juice from 1 squeezed lemon. Toss and serve.
TOTAL CALORIES: 559
7. POTATO SALAD
Serves 8 – Prep Time: 5 mins – Ready in 20 mins
●● 5 medium potatoes
●● 8 tbsp of vegan mayo
●● 3 tbsp of vinegar
●● 1 medium onion
●● 2 medium celery stalks
●● 1 dash of salt
●● 1 dash of pepper
1. Boil potatoes until just soft (test with fork). Transfer to strainer and cool.
2. Once the potatoes have cooled, peel if desired, and chop into bite-sized pieces.
3. Gently toss together all the ingredients in a large bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Can serve immediately, or chill before serving.
A SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN, PLANT-BASED DIET THAT’S 100% GUARANTEED TO BUILD MUSCLE, MELT AWAY UNWANTED FAT AND
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE...FIND OUT MORE!
Click here to get the complete Plant-Based Recipes Cookbook bundle.
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.|