1. PREHEAT your oven to 200°C (400°F) fsan-forced.
2. CUT the pumpkin in half, remove the seeds and arrange onto a baking dish or cast iron pan. Alternatively, if you’re using Kent pumpkin, cut into wedges.
3. DRIZZLE pumpkin with olive oil and dust with cinnamon.
4. ROAST for 60 minutes or until the pumpkin is wonderfully golden brown and soft. You need a lovely dark roast for this pie to taste and look spectacular.
5. REMOVE from the oven and cool slightly.
6. DRIZZLE generously with maple and sprinkle over nuts.
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We hope you love the products we recommend.Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!|
7. SERVE with yoghurt and enjoy.
Visit The Healthy Chef for recipe directions:Source
MACROS MADE FOR KETO. Keto snacks just got easier (and tastier!). Kiss My Keto Bars are full of healthy fats, low in carbs, packed with protein and totally tasty — perfect for a ke... Read more...
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.|