Keto Diet Cookbook: 60+ Delicious Keto Recipes For Personal Enjoyment Kindle Edition
The Keto Diet Cookbook is a collection of 60+ delicious recipes. This Keto Diet cookbook gives you the exact recipes that you can use to prepare meals for any moment of the day, breakfast, lunch, dinner and even dessert. Read more….
AMAZON AFFILIATE:As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We hope you love the products we recommend.Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
This recipe uses hemp hearts or hemp seeds which are high in fat and give this keto breakfast recipe it’s nutty flavor. Plus, hemp hearts are high in fat so perfect for keto!
Add in a good amount of greens and you have a colorful keto breakfast.
KETO POWER BREAKFAST WITH GREEN SAUCE
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
1 cup baby spinach
1 cup parsley
4 garlic cloves
4 tablespoons hemp hearts
1 cup olive oil
4 slices bacon
1 cup arugula
1 – 2 eggs, scrambled in a bowl with a tiny amount of water or heavy cream
10 asparagus tips, cooked and drained
1. For Green Sauce mix arugula, olive oil, parsley, garlic cloves, baby spinach, hemp hearts in a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
2. Arrange bacon slices in a ring on a flat baking sheet and place in the oven at 325 degrees F and cook until almost done. Pull from oven.
3. While the bacon rings are cooking in the oven, mix asparagus tips into the eggs and pour into a skillet. Cook very lightly (cook just enough that the eggs are no longer runny, but don’t overcook).
4. Pull the bacon rings from the oven. Tuck the scrambled egg mixture into the rings, sprinkle with salt and pepper and return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes to finish cooking the eggs and the bacon.
5. Meanwhile, heat the green sauce to thicken in a saucepan. Pour onto serving plates and top with the bacon and eggs.
AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.