AMAZON AFFILIATE:As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We hope you love the products we recommend.Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
TOTAL TIME: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
• 4 tbsp. avocado oil
• ½ onion, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, chopped
• 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into cubes
• 5 button mushrooms (white), quartered
• 1 bell pepper, chopped
• ½ cup beef broth
• 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
• 1 bay leaf
• ¼ cup tomatoes, diced
• Black pepper and salt to taste
• Cauliflower rice, cooked (for serving)
1. In a large pot, add the avocado oil and cook the garlic and onion on medium-high heat.
2. Add the meat and cook until browned.
3. Add the peppers and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, beef stock, smoked paprika and bay leaf.
Reduce to low and let it simmer for about 60 minutes (partially covered).
5. Cook till the meat is very tender and the sauce is thickened. If the sauce is not thick enough, uncover and simmer till thickened, stirring often.
6. Season with black pepper and salt to taste, remove the bay leaf and serve as it is or with cauliflower rice.
GET THIS BRAND NEW KETO COOK BOOK FREE!
I have to say that this cookbook is the real deal. No fancy tricks to get the book. Full-bodied recipes that anyone can follow and real meals that made it easy for me to go-KETO so take the plunge and why not….
AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.