Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: MunchForWellness.com
Rosemary tea is now being consumed by a number of health conscious individuals and growing in popularity. This is not only because of its pleasant taste, but also because it contains medicinal benefits, can help improve digestion and contains many different nutrients. To make your own rosemary tea at home, you will need 1 to 2 tablespoons of dried rosemary leaves and 1 cup of water. Simply boil the dried rosemary leaves in the water for about 10 minutes, and then let simmer for another 5 to 10 minutes. Strain the water into a cup and let cool to your desired temperature. Now, lets discuss some of the amazing health benefits of consuming rosemary tea regularly.
1. First, rosemary tea contains a number of important vitamins, minerals, and other health promoting nutrients. It is aa good course of copper, as well as niacin, pantothenic acid, manganese, riboflavin and zinc. Rosemary tea also contains a good amount of dietary fibre, antioxidants, medicinal benefits and anti-bacterial properties.
2. Regular consumption of rosemary tea can also help with overall digestion and improve the functioning of the digestive system. This is not only due to its good levels of dietary fibre, but also because of its powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It can help to treat symptoms associated with bloating, constipation and diarrhea, while also improving nutrient uptake from the healthy foods we eat and regulating bowel movements. Its anti-spasmodic and carminative properties are also helpful in this regard.
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We hope you love the products we recommend.Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!|
3. Rosemary tea can also help to promote blood circulation, which is an important function in our body and important for overall health. This tea can help to boost and produce red blood cells which can help to allow for better and proper blood flow. This not only improves the absorption of nutrients we consume, but also boost energy and provide anticoagulant properties.
4. It can also help to reduce inflammation throughout the entire body, even chronic inflammation. This is often attributed to a potent and unique compound found within rosemary tea known as carnosic acid. Studies have shown that it can reduce compounds in the body that can lead to inflammation. As well, the many antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds found in rosemary tea can help in this regard and reduce the risk of other diseases.
5. Lastly, if you are looking to improve the overall health of your skin, then rosemary tea can certainly help. Combined with its ability to improve circulation and its many different antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, it can help to improve the appearance and overall health of the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. It can also help to reduce unwanted skin ailments such as acne and eczema.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.
Video Source: Recipes4Health – To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com. Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.|