Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: MunchForWellness.com
Tea is consumed around the world and enjoyed for its delicious taste and health promoting abilities. One tea that has begun to garner attention among health conscious individuals is clove tea, as it contains important nutrients, has anti-bacterial properties and improve liver health. Discuss with your medical practitioner to make sure clove tea is right for you and for correct dosages. Now, lets discuss some of the amazing health benefits to consume clove tea regularly.
1. First, clove tea is an excellent source of healthy vitamins, minerals and other healthy nutrients that can promote our health and immunity. Clove tea is a great source of manganese, vitamin K, vitamin C, calcium and magnesium. It is also a good source of dietary fibre, anti-inflammatory compounds and a unique and potent antioxidant compound known as eugenol.
2. Drinking clove tea can also help to promote proper digestion and improve the overall functioning of the digestive tract. Just one cup of clove tea can help to improve saliva production which is important in beginning the digestive process as well as stimulating blood flow. It can also increase gastric secretions and can reduce symptoms associated with stomach pain, excess gas and indigestion. Its anti-nausea effects and dietary fibre are also helpful in this regard.
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We hope you love the products we recommend.Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!|
3. Surprising to some, but drinking clove tea can help to improve liver health and liver functioning as studies have shown. This is often attributed to the powerful compound eugenol found in this tea. Clove tea can help to reduce inflammation and decrease oxidative stress within the liver, which again will improve its functioning. In fact, eugenol can even help to reverse some of the signs of certain liver diseases, such as cirrhosis.
4. Regular consumption of clove tea can also help to regulate and control blood sugar levels. This is helpful for our overall health, and especially for those individuals with diabetes or those who are at risk of developing the disease. Studies have also shown that clove tea can be effective at increasing the secretion of insulin and improving the function of cells that are responsible for the production of insulin. This allows clove tea to regulate blood sugar levels in the body.
5. Lastly, consuming clove tea regularly can also help to promote bone health and reduce the risk of developing unwanted bone ailments, such as osteoporosis, especially as we get older. This is because clove tea contains compounds that can help to preserve bone mass. Eugenol has been shown to be effective at increasing bone density and strength. Clove tea is also an excellent source of manganese which is vital for overall bone health, bone mineral density and bone formation.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.
Video Source: Recipes4Health – To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com. Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.|