Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: MunchForWellness.com
Boil Green Bananas And Drink The Liquid For A Week, THIS Will Happen To Your Body!
It is common when we are consuming bananas, we wait for green bananas to ripen so that they display a more yellowish colour. However, green bananas contain important health benefits. Boiling green bananas and drinking the liquid can provide numerous health benefits and promote our overall health. Now, lets discuss the important health benefits of boiling green bananas and consuming the liquid.
1. First, green bananas contain high amounts of fibre which can help to improve our overall digestion and promote digestive health. Consuming boiled liquid from green bananas can help to reduce digestive ailments, such as constipation, adding bulk and promoting regular bowel movements. The liquid from green bananas can also help promote the growth of good bacteria in the gut.
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We hope you love the products we recommend.Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!|
2. Consuming the liquid from green bananas can also help to promote overall heart health. This is often attributed to their incredibly high source of potassium. Potassium can help to regulate blood pressure levels and acts as a vasodilator while also promoting the health of our arteries. The high levels of fibre and antioxidants found in the liquid rom boiled green bananas is also important for reducing the risk of developing heart disease.
3. Green bananas and the liquid we can consumed from them is also an excellent and easy way to add nutrition to your diet. In fact, green bananas are considered a powerhouse when it comes to their rich source of nutrients. Consuming the liquid from green bananas can help to add vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium, calcium, fibre and antioxidants. The liquid from green bananas can also importantly help to facilitate the absorption of nutrients, increasing nutrients uptake.
4. The liquid from green bananas can also help to provide good levels of resistant starch, a unique form of fibre not found in many other foods. Resistant starch is not fully broken down by the body and is actually turned into short-chain fatty acids. This is incredibly important for helping good intestinal bacteria to thrive and allows for many health benefits while reducing chronic disease. The liquid from green bananas also contains pectin, which is also important for good bacteria to thrive.
5. Lastly, raw bananas such as green bananas can have important benefits for those individuals with diabetes. The liquid from green bananas is incredibly low relating to glycemic index, with a glycemic index of 30. This allows for the liquid to be metabolized and absorbed more slowly, which will help prevent spike in blood sugar levels. The high levels of unique fibre is also helpful in this regard.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.
Video Source: Recipes4Health – To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com. Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.|