1. PREHEAT your oven to 160°C (320°F) fan-forced.
2. COMBINE eggs, olive oil, maple syrup, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla into a mixing bowl.
3. ADD spelt flour and mix through into a smooth batter.
4. FOLD in the finely diced apples and mix through until all the apples are coated with the batter.
5. POUR into a prepared loaf tin, lined with baking paper.
6. BAKE for 60 minutes until cooked through then remove from the oven to cool.
Prepared in a dedicated Gluten-free allergy-friendly facility Read more...
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We hope you love the products we recommend.Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!|
7. SERVE warm or at room temperature and enjoy.
Visit The Healthy Chef:Source
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.|