Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: MunchForWellness.com
5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Elderberry Tea
Elderberry tea is growing in popularity not only due to its pleasant taste, but more importantly as individuals learn about the incredible health benefits this tea can offer. It can promote the health of our immune system, decrease inflammation and clean our bodies. Before drinking elderberry tea, discuss with your medical practitioner to make sure it is right for you. Now, lets discuss some of the amazing health benefits of consuming elderberry tea regularly.
1. First, elderberry tea is an amazing source of heathy vitamins, minerals and other unique compounds that can promote our overall health. It is an incredible source of vitamin C, as well as vitamin A, vitamin B6, potassium, iron and thiamin. Elderberry tea is also an amazing source of potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds.
2. Elderberry tea is also a tremendous source of powerful antioxidants and is an easy way to obtain these benefits. It is a great source of vitamin C and vitamin A, but also important phenolic acids which are potent antioxidants that can be very helpful with reducing oxidative damage throughout the body. Elderberry tea is also a great source of flavonol antioxidants such as kaempferol and quercetin.
3. Drinking elderberry tea is also a great way to promote our overall heart health and can benefit our heart many different ways. It can help to reduce the risk of heart disease and can improve the overall health of our blood vessels and arteries. Studies have also shown that elderberry tea can help to decrease cholesterol levels significantly. The high levels of anthocyanins, vitamin C, potassium and polyphenols are also helpful in this regard and are important for reducing cardiovascular damage and heart disease.
4. Elderberry tea is a powerful herbal tea variety that is a great immune system booster and can help to fight and prevent unwanted disease, such as the common cold and flu and respiratory infections. This tea is an amazing source of vitamin C, which can stimulate the creation of white blood cells which can benefit the immune system. The ascorbic acid in elderberry tea can also help to eliminate free radicals and reduce oxidative stress that can compromise the immune system and lead to disease. The anti-inflammatory and other potent antioxidants are also helpful in this regard.
5. Lastly, consuming elderberry tea regularly can help to maintain and improve our eye health, especially as we get older. This is often attributed to the great levels of vitamin A found in it. Vitamin A is an antioxidant that can specifically help to prevent macular degeneration and even cataracts, especially as we age.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.
Video Source: Recipes4Health – To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com. Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
|AMAZON AFFILIATE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Munchforwellness.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com.|